Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I see you!

I see you sometimes. I see you in different stages of your life. I see you in happy moments and sad moments. And although I see you in many different places and times you are always about 3-5 years old.
My god, you were so cute! I can still close my eyes and visualize your platinum blond hair and pudgy little cheeks. You have such a profound effect on me.
Today I am a supervisor in a major retail store. It does not pay much. I am not that important. It is not what you dreamed of growing up to be. But, I am not sad. I am not disappointed. Because, I take you with me to work everyday. You are the happy, spontaneous and goofy little girl inside of me. You are the spring in my step. You have taught me that life should be playful and fun no matter what our vocation in life.
I love you,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment