Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Dear Little Crystal 12-18-08

I am writing you these letters because there is so much that the sister, mom and woman I am wants you to know.
You are so sweet (I think I have said that before). You have such a big heart. You love and trust people and that quality is endearing. Your love and trust is as much of who you are just like the freckles on your face. It would not surprise me to find out that there is something in your DNA that makes your heart so loving and so forgiving.
I don't know why some people have taken this gift of your love and trust and just thrown it away like yesterday's garbage.
Don't they see how cute your are? Don't they see your big beautiful blue eyes? Don't they hear your contagious giggle?
Oh little princess, they are fools. They will one day regret their arrogant, self-centered ways and wish to turn back time. Even if they never do, don't close your heart. You will meet many wonderful people who need you, who will love you and who will giggle with you.
Love Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment